OUR ROOMS & SUITES
STAY IN STYLE IN SHELBURNE'S PREMIERE B&B!
Just minutes from Burlington and a short walk or drive to many of Shelburne’s most popular attractions, dining, and shopping, Heart of the Village Inn is the premier B&B in Shelburne, Vermont. Our nine charming, individually decorated rooms offer unique features and amenities and are priced according to size, comfort and noise level.
The Main Inn is located by Shelburne’s main thoroughfare and its Victorian rooms are smaller and more exposed to the sound of traffic, and thus less expensive.
Our Carriage House is located farther away from the main road and its premium, more expensive rooms and suites are sought after by guests seeking more spacious and quieter accommodations.
Take a look at our Room Comparison page to help you to choose a room that's right for you!
Our Historic Inn is not wheelchair- accessible and does not have elevators.
All of our rooms have private bathrooms and are non-smoking.
We do not allow pets.
Our Typical Room Amenities include:
- Private Bathrooms (Mostly En-Suite!)
- Updated Bathroom Amenities
- Designer Toiletries
- Plush Turkish Terry Bathrobes
- Individually Controlled Seasonally Available AC and Heat
- Mini-Refrigerators (except Economy/Standard Queen Rooms)
- Complimentary Hi-Speed WiFi Access
- Basic Cable Television
- Sitting Areas
- Pillow Top Mattresses
- Hypoallergenic Bedding & Pillows
- Premium Quality Linens & Towels
- Non-Smoking Rooms Only