January 25, 2018 by: Heart of the Village Inn
Raspberry Kiss - A Simple Yet Elegant Valentine's Hors d'Oeuvre
With the official Valentine's Day right around the corner, add this easy and delicious treat to your romantic arsenal!
- Fresh raspberries
- A small wheel of Brie-style cheese
- A pack of pre-baked mini fillo shells
- Raspberry, Chipotle & Cocoa Conserve by Blake Hill of Vermont (or any other sweet and savory preserve of your choice)
- Maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Remove shells from all packaging and fill them 1/4 to 1/3 of the way with the preserve using a teaspoon.
- Remove rind from brie, carefully cut it up into shell-wide medallions, and place them into shells.
- Bake this goodness on a baking tray for about 10 minutes - enough to melt brie.
- Remove the Kisses from the oven and carefully place fresh raspberries in each one of them, allowing brie to hug the berries while cooling off.
Perfect with champagne and your sweetheart!
That's it - enjoy! If you liked this post, we appreciate a Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+ share! Sharing is caring - click those buttons to the right, CLICK 'EM! -------->