OUR POLICIES ONLY EXIST TO ENSURE A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE FOR BOTH GUESTS AND HOSTS
Below are some of our most important policies (For your convenience and reference, the full policy information is made available to you during the electronic reservation process on our website as well as in your confirmation email):
Because we are a small inn, cancellations affect us greatly. Please only book your stay if your travel plans have been finalized. If you cancel or shorten your reservation, the following fees will apply:
- Full payment is required at the time of making a reservation. (See Payment) Should a credit card payment be declined, the reservation will be canceled immediately.
- Reservations made directly with us (this policy applies to reservations made directly on our website or by phone at 802-985-9060): Cancellations made 30+ days of the arrival date are assessed a 30% cancellation fee per room. If a guest cancels within 30 days of the arrival date, a 100% cancellation fee in the amount of a full stay will be charged. Same-day reservations, as well as reservations based on promotional / lower seasonal rates, are non-refundable regardless of the reason. Depending on circumstances, we may be able to issue you an Inn-House credit in the amount of up to 100% of your payment to the Inn towards a future stay with us (within one calendar year).
- Cancellations requested within 24 hours of making a reservation, if approved by the Innkeepers, are assessed a 5% credit card processing fee. Cancellations requested more than 24 hours after a reservation was made fall under the 30+/30- policies above.
- Reservations made elsewhere (this policy applies to reservations made on TripAdvisor, Bed&Breakfast.com, and any other such indirect 3rd party channels): Please refer to your original confirmation email sent to you by the external website or travel agency where your reservation was made for all proper cancellation processes.
- Innkeepers are available to greet you and help you settle in between 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm local time.
- Should an early check-in option (12:00 pm - 3:00 pm) be needed, you agree to pay a $100 fee.
- Late self check-in (after 7:00 pm) is only available with a minimum 2 night stay carries a $20 fee and requires additional prior communication between you and Innkeepers in order to take care of self-check-in information and breakfast arrangements.
- Innkeepers are generally not available for after-hours check-in. Should you require Innkeepers' assistance during your late arrival between 7:00 pm and 10:00 pm (available with a minimum 2 night stay only), you agree to pay a $100 fee.
- 11:00 am local time. Without owner's prior approval, late check-out cannot be accommodated.
- Should a late check-out option (11am-1pm) be available, you agree to pay a $100 fee.
- Unauthorized late check-outs will incur a full daily rate.
We are a family-friendly Inn and offer two Family Suites (maximum occupancy: 4 guests). Please contact us if you are traveling with children (minimum age 7 years) so we could explain your options to you, as not all rooms may be available or suitable for your needs (see Occupancy). Children are absolutely not allowed in the Webb Suite.
Our King and Queen rooms have a maximum occupancy of 2 guests (1 must be an adult). Our Barstow and Harrington family suites have a maximum occupancy of 4 guests (1 must be an adult). Couples traveling with a child (minimum age 7 years) and not requiring an additional bed are welcome in any King room, save for the Webb Suite (adults only). There is a $20 additional breakfast fee per day for the 3rd person staying in a King room.
Absolutely no pets of any kind or size are allowed on the Inn's grounds and premises. If a guest brings a pet into an Inn room or any other indoor area of the facility, a minimum charge of $500.00 will apply and a guest's reservation will be canceled immediately without a refund.
If you are traveling with a dog individually trained to do work or perform tasks for you directly related to your disability, please kindly let us know so during the booking process. Please be advised that emotional support, therapy, comfort, or companion animals do not qualify as service animals. A service dog handler is expected to control the service animal at all times and observe all handler responsibilities.